SquLine TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective Date: December 1, 2014
Last Updated: August 1, 2016
Requirement for SquLiner:
- SquLiner recommended minimum age is 5 years old.
- Understand basic knowledge in operating Windows or MAC computer.
- Have computer device: PC or Laptop is recommended.
- Internet connection minimum speed of 1 Mbps.
- Registration can be done by filling the request information form at www.SquLine.com
- 1 Free credit will be given to Squliner after completing the registration process to take placement test and trial class.
- Your subscription will begin right after you finish your first class session in Squline, NOT after you submit your payment. You may delay the subscription for maximum of 30 days from your payment approval.
- SquLine sends invoice only from info@SquLine.com, SquLine will not take any responsibility for any fraud of payment made from the invoice that issued outside that email.
- Payment method can only be done by these following method:
- Transfer to our appointed bank account (BCA)
PT.Cerdas Digital Nusantara
Account Number: 8040141180 | BCA Kantor Cabang Muara Karang Utara
Account Number: 1680000873826 | Bank Mandiri Kantor Cabang Pantai Indah Kapuk
- Credit Card and Mandiri ClickPay provided by Veritrans
- Transfer or payment via Paypal Account
- Administrative office hour is open Weekday from 09.00AM-21.00PM GMT+7 , Saturday from 09.00AM – 15.00PM GMT+7.
- Our Customer Service and Tech Support is available to assist SquLiner during the office hour. Appointment in advanced with our Tech Support officer is required.
- Total active day in SquLine is different for each month and will be posted on the website.
- Holiday for SquLine Mandarin is based on Beijing and Indonesian calendar. Holiday for SquLine English is based on Philippine and Indonesian calendar. Holiday for SquLine Japanese is based on Japan and Indonesian calendar.
Lesson and Schedule:
- Each Lesson in SquLine Mandarin and Japanese is 45 Minutes. Each Lesson in SquLine English is 25 Minutes.
- For student that not showing up 15 minutes after the class started will be marked as ‘Not Attend’.
- For credit based plan, SquLiner needs to finish all the credit lesson within the study period. If SquLiner still have remaining lessons after study period, the remaining lesson can be recovered by purchasing another credit lesson in SquLine.
- Our recommendation is to take 3 – 4 Lessons in a week.
- Our Classes are open from morning to evening. However, teacher’s availability is subject to pre-book timetable, therefore do not forget to always book you class in advance.
- To maintain and improve SquLine teaching quality, each Lessons will be recorded and stored in SquLine Server for assessment purposes. SquLine has the right of use of all the videos recorded during lessons.
- SquLiner is required to attend and pass mid examination and final examination in order to proceed to the next level.
- SquLiner who hasn’t sit for his/her mid-test and final examination won’t be able to book class or advance to the next level.
- Mid examination takes place every half material of one semester, Final examination takes place in the end of semester.
- SquLiner has one chance to re-take the examination if the SquLiner fails to pass the final examination within 1 week after the first exam taken placed.
- Customer Service will assist to select the most appropriate teacher for you. However, you have the right to choose your own teacher.
- If the appointed teacher is sick or asks leave for long period of time, SquLine is responsible to provide teacher replacement.
Ask for leave / Absence:
- Squliner who does not attend the class that has been booked without any prior notice, the Class will be considered as taken place. SquLiner Subscription Period will be deducted by 1 day if student misses the class the pre-booked class, however Squliner can request for the penalty to be lifted in special cases. Contact Squline Customer Service for this request.
- SquLiner has to book class with teacher at least 6 hours in advance.
- For Mandarin Course, SquLiner is allowed to cancel the class 12 hours prior the commencement of the session. Any attempt to cancel the session after the deadline has expired will not be allowed.
- SquLiner is allowed to cancel the class within 6 hours prior the commencement of the session. Any attempt to cancel the session after the deadline has expired will not be allowed.
- SquLiner who ask long term leave for vacation or sick leave, need to inform our customer Service at least 3 days in advance.
- Squliner with subscription plan for minimum of 30 days left would be able to freeze their remaining lesson by paying 200.000 IDR a month and contact Squline Customer Service to disable account.
- When Squliner is ready to be back and want to unfreeze their remaining lesson, please let our Customer Service aware of this and therefore would be able to activate Squliner’s account.
Network and Hardware problem:
- If the network or hardware problem occurs from the teacher side, therefore we responsible to move the class to the time which convenient for SquLiner. The SquLiner need to report the problem to Customer Service within 3 days after the class taken place.
- If the network problem occurs from the SquLiner side during the class, unfortunately the class will not be replaced.
- Every SquLiner has cancel credit to reschedule or cancel the class. Cancel limit is depending on credit lesson purchased.
- SquLiner is not permitted to have any activity with SquLine teacher outside the class hour. SquLine is not responsible for any fraud caused by our teacher without consulting to our customer service or personal advisor.
- Registered SquLiner in not allowed to transfer the remaining lessons to another SquLiner or party without any notice to SquLine Customer Service.
- Certificate is given upon level completion by additional charge for IDR 100.000 payable by squline’s user.
SquLine reserves the right to change this Agreement without advance notice.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms of Service, please feel free to write us at: cs@SquLine.com
SquLine Business & Legal Affairs
PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara
Central Park, Amandine Tower 16th floor
Jl. Letjen S. Parman kav. 28, Tanjung Duren Selatan, Jakarta Barat
TOMYON Technology ltd.
Room 1702, 17/F., Tung Hip Comm. Bldg.,
248 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.