Jakarta, May 9th 2018 – After successfully bringing Indonesian language to the biggest creative festival, South by Southwest (SXSW) in Austin, Texas, and the launch of the new Indonesian language course program on May 2nd 2018, this time Squline brought Indonesian language to CeBIT 2018 in Sydney, Australia.
CeBIT Australia is hosted by the Hannover Fairs Australia, part of the Deutsche Messe government group, CeBIT hosts the largest technology focused conference and start-up showcase in Asia-Pasific, through CeBIT, start-ups can get the opportunity to present the products and services to the visitors at International Convention Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour on 15th to 17th May 2018.
According to Squline’s CEO, Tomy Yunus, CeBIT Australia is a very strategic event for Squline. About 12% of CeBIT Australia visitors last year (2017) are from the education sector.
“We are very grateful for the trust given by Bekraf to Squline to represent Indonesia at the Archipelageek CeBIT Sydney 2018 event. This event could be an open door for Squline to enter Australian market where Indonesian culture and language are popular in there” said Tomy Yunus.
Based on the news in 2017 from the Indonesian Embassy in Canberra, Australians are fluent in Indonesian language more and more and their language skills are generally obtained from high school and continued at the university level. Most of them have had an opportunity to live or study in Indonesia in a variety of time.
Herewith, Squline present at CeBIT Australia 2018 brings Indonesian language classes accessible to the Australian community through live video tutoring with Indonesian native teachers. At CeBIT Australia 2018, visitors can try Indonesian language classes directly with Indonesian native teachers for free.
- Squline is the pioneer of online foreign language learning platform (English, Mandarin, and Japanese) in Indonesia which has introduced faster, more effective and efficient way to learn languages.
- Squline’s tagline is “Be Smart Your Way” which means that everyone can be fluent in foreign languages with the easiest and the most efficient way.
- Squline provides professional foreign teachers from The Philippines so that students will excel at their language learning journeys in a quicker way.
- Besides the beginner level, Squline also provides English Class for children and young professional who would want to be fluent in English.
- Squline also offers Mandarin Class which is supported by native Chinese speakers from Beijing, they are certified teachers and fully-experience in teaching Mandarin for all level, beginner and conversational Mandarin.
- As an addition, Squline recognized the growing interest in learning Japanese for beginner, therefore in December 2016, Squline launched Online Japanese Course in the partnership with Aki No Sora
- On May 2nd 2018, Squline soft-launched its new course program: online Indonesian language.
- Squline is the biggest online language learning provider in Indonesia.
- Squline offers 1 Free Trial Class for language learning when student registering online : http://www.squline.com/
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.